Miss Perth Pinup Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. A $99 entry fee applies to applicants; this includes your studio photo shoot, one 60x60cm 2022 calendar poster of a photo of your choice from the photo-shoot which will be used as your competition. Total value over $450.
2. Additional copies of the calendar posters can be purchased by the entrants at a discounted price of $15 each.
3. Only images taken in our studio during 2021 are eligible.
4. Other than the initial fee, there is no obligation whatsoever for further costs or purchases.
5. Shoot times are 11am on weekdays (Mon-Thur). Bookings are essential. Session is approximately 1 hr, after which you have a one-hour lunch break (shopping centre nearby). Your viewing will be at approximately 1pm same day where you can view all your images from the shoot and select your included print.
6. Fridays, Saturdays and some evenings are available, however the viewing will not be available the same day.
7. Entrants can organize their own hair and makeup, complimentary preparation facilities are available: alternatively, our specialist Hair Dresser and Makeup artists are available. Additional cost is HD $85 / MUA $85 and payment is required at least 7 days before booking date. False eyelashes are an additional $10. If you are using both our artists, you are required to be at our studio at 8.30am.
8. Numbers are limited: the offer will be withdrawn if the quota is reached prior to the closing date. We are shooting up until the end of September 2021.
9. First place will be judged by an independent panel.
10. Judge’s decision is final.
· First place prize: $1000 cash, personalized certificate sign, sash & tiara,
· Prizes cannot be traded/ swapped or negotiated.
12. If you have access to a classic car, hot-rod or bike: bring it! If not, we have a large variety of settings and props that can be used.
13. Either use your own costume or have complimentary use of our retro selection.
14. Miss Pinup can be a Mrs!
15. Recommended age 17+.
16. Both Curvy and Slim girls are encouraged to enter; this is not a beauty competition! Everyone looks fantastic in the retro look.
17. Every entrant will have their selected calendar poster image posted on our Facebook page.
18. OPTIONAL: Every entrant will have a tin sign (competition entry sign) available for purchase to the public on the Dynamic Pit Stop’s website and eBay store. The entrant will receive $5 from every tin sign purchased over a 12 month period. After the 12 month period, Dynamic Pit Stop will have the right to continue selling the signs with no further royalties owed to the entrant. Payment made at the completion of 12 months.
19. Facebook likes, and sign sales do not determine the winner, but they are encouraged!
20. Additional prints and products are available on request at an additional cost. Print Packages start at $150.
21. A variety of shoot times are available, the time listed is for the commencement of the photo shoot. Please allow sufficient time prior for your preparation. If using our Hairdresser and makeup artist allow one hour for each and 30 minutes for costume dressing.
22. For balance, we reserve the right to vary props and settings for variety. Not everyone will shoot the same scenes.
23. Our scenes, poses, props and costumes are not exclusive to each contestant. Favourites are usually unanimous which may result in similar looking images chosen for competition entries.
24. Two working days’ notice is required to cancel a confirmed booking; failure to do so will result in loss of nomination fee (plus hairdresser and makeup artist’s fees if applicable).
25. A model release form will be required to be signed by the model prior to the shoot. Dynamic Style Photography retains the rights to all digital images and reserves the right to use any images in our own promotional material.
26. By participating in this competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.