Miss Perth Pinup Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. A $99 entry fee applies to applicants; this includes your studio photo shoot and one 30x40cm rustic tin sign of a photo of your choice from the photo-shoot. Total value over $450.
2. Only images taken in our studio during 2018 are eligible.
3. Other than the initial fee, there is no obligation whatsoever for further costs or purchases.
4. Shoot times are 11am on weekdays (Mon-Thur). Bookings are essential. Session is approximately 1 hr, after which you have a one-hour lunch break (shopping center nearby). Your viewing will be at approximately 1pm same day where you can view all your images from the shoot and select your included print.
5. Fridays, Saturdays and some evenings are available, however the viewing will not be available the same day.
6. Entrants can organize their own hair and makeup, complimentary preparation facilities are available: alternatively, our specialist Hair Dresser and Makeup artists are available. Additional cost is HD $80 / MUA $80 and payment is required at least 7 days before booking date. False eyelashes are an additional $10. If you are using both our artists, you are required to be at our studio at 8.30am.
7. Numbers are limited: the offer will be withdrawn if the quota is reached prior to the closing date. We are shooting up until the end of October 2018.
8. First and second place will be judged by an independent panel.
9. Judge’s decision is final.
* First place prize: $1000 cash, personalized certificate sign, sash & tiara, 3 x 1 hour event appearances over 12 months: paid $100 each and 2 x 1 hour photo-shoots over 12 months: paid $100 each.
* Second place prize – Exclusive classic 40’s military makeover/ photo-shoot at Dynamic Style Photography with WW2 Jeep and props, Digital images from the Military photo-shoot and 2 x custom tin signs from the Military photo-shoot.
* Prizes cannot be traded/ swapped or negotiated.
11. Every entrant in the 2018 competition will have the opportunity to qualify to be selected by Miss Betty Clothing to have a professional marketing photo-shoot styled by Miss Betty Clothing. Images from this photo-shoot may be published on Miss Betty Clothing’s website and/ or social media pages. Digital copies of the images from this shoot will also be sent to the selected entrant(s) who participated.
12. Promotional offer/ discounts from our sponsors may be available and will be advertised when available on the Miss Perth Pinup Competition entry fee at various times throughout the entry season:
*Spend $99.00 excluding postage at Miss Betty Clothing and receive $20 off the Miss Perth Pinup Competition entry fee. Offer is valid per person.
*Join Miss Lady Laces Pinup Academy for a class and receive $20 off the Miss Perth Pinup Competition entry fee. Offer is valid per person.
Purchases with the above sponsors must be made prior to booking your photo-shoot to receive your discount (if the promotional offer is currently running). You will be given a unique code (request come directly from the sponsor when purchasing) to quote when booking in your photo-shoot. Code is valid once.
13. Automotive themes are encouraged. If you have access to a classic car, hot-rod or bike: bring it! If not, we have a large variety of settings and props that can be used.
14. Either use your own costume or have complimentary use of our retro selection.
15. Miss Pinup can be a Mrs!
16. Recommended age 17 to 60.
17. Both Curvy and Slim girls are encouraged to enter; this is not a beauty competition! Everyone looks fantastic in the retro look.
18. Every entrant will have their selected tin sign image posted on our Facebook page.
19. Every entrant will have their selected tin sign (competition entry sign) available for purchase to the public on the Dynamic Pit Stop’s eBay store. The entrant will receive $5 from every tin sign purchased over a 12 month period. After the 12 month period, Dynamic Pit Stop will have the right to continue selling the signs with no further royalties owed to the entrant. Payment made at the completion of 12 months.
20. Facebook likes, and eBay sign sales do not determine the winner, but they are encouraged and may help!
21. Additional prints and products are available on request at an additional cost. Print Packages start at $150.
22. A variety of shoot times are available, the time listed is for the commencement of the photo shoot. Please allow sufficient time prior for your preparation. If using our Hairdresser and makeup artist allow one hour for each and 30 minutes for costume dressing.
23. For balance, we reserve the right to vary props and settings for variety. Not everyone will shoot the same scenes.
24. Two working days’ notice is required to cancel a confirmed booking; failure to do so will result in loss of nomination fee (plus hairdresser and makeup artist’s fees if applicable).
25. A model release form will be required to be signed by the model prior to the shoot. Dynamic Style Photography retains the rights to all digital images and reserves the right to use any images in our own promotional material.
26. By participating in this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.